Skip to main content

How to volunteer for Red Cross in Fresno

           
                    How to volunteer for Red Cross in Fresno. That is what I asked myself...

            In the next few weeks or so, I will be volunteering with American Red Cross. I’m interested in producing a video for Red Cross to tell someone’s story that involves Red Cross and their mission to help others. I will not only be taking videos and editing, but I will also be blogging my journey—this will be about the connections and videos I produce. I’m very excited to be a part of Red Cross’s communication team.


            I’m compelled to help others in the community and world that deal with natural disasters because I want to help. I also want to
 share more of what Red Cross is doing for the world. This deals with fires, installing fire alarms, earthquakes, hurricanes, medical 
assistance, floods, shelters, and so much more.


            Red Cross is in need for more volunteers. If you or anyone you know might be interested in volunteering for Red Cross, contact the Red Cross in your county. Volunteers are an important part of Red Cross and there is an abundance of things provided to do at Red Cross while volunteering.


instagram.com/ryanlfuller    (Follow me for photos and day-to-day updates etc on my work)       



 

Comments